So, while I was loitering around a bay-side mall I happened to pass a Bath & Body works outlet. And I remembered that Ive to get a small bottle or tube of hand lotion for hubby dear coz his hands were getting dry and peeling off. and I wanted him to carry something with him all the time. So I went and asked the SA to show me something which has less or zero fragrance. Also- THERE IS AN OFFER GOING ON – 3 MINIS FOR $10. yaayyyyy!!!
I picked up 3 minis :
1) Moonlight Path body lotion: The site says: Our exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer.
- Our exclusive Moonlight Path fragrance is an opulent floral bouquet that captures the essence of moonlit strolls in lush garden
- Key fragrance notes: French Lavender, Lily of the Valley, Oakmoss, Musk
My Experience: A very light fragrant lotion which is thick enough to cover the dryness but also light enough not to break out the skin or appear like a shiny layer on top of you skin. Its kinda musky but very alluring. My favourite as of now 🙂 Its a very sultry floral musk which is great for dates and nights out! WARNING: If you are not a musk person this may not be for you!
2) Secret Wonderland body mist: Master perfumers have blended luscious strawberry and frosted jasmine petals with magical notes of white amber and creamy sandalwood to create this whimsical fragrance inspired by a world you never dreamed existed.
- Top Notes: Luscious Strawberry, Wild Goji Berries, Ripe Raspberry
- Mid Notes: Gardenia Petals, Jasmine, Peach Nectar
- Base Notes: Coconut Musk, Creamy Vanilla, Sandalwood, White Amber
3) Sea Island Cotton: This body lotion is lying in my hubby’s office drawer but it has negligible scent and is great but I havent used it so cant really say anything.
13 thoughts on “Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection: Moonlight Path body lotion & Secret Wonderland body mist”
I have only tried d japanese cherry blossom and dint like d smell of that..:(
dis sounds nice..
Ohh really??? thank God u told me- I wont get that then 🙂
Nice haul beeni 🙂
Thanks Shalini 🙂
I want to have all this samaan that you have access to! hmmphhhh!! 😛
and a super haul! enjoy your stuff!!
@Ikki- heheheh sure thing 🙂 and then we can go raid Rads ka chanel 😉
btw- I got 1 more- will put it on IMBB 😀
OMG Bee… You know what.. My friend visited me last week n gave this sweat pea body lotion and sea island cotton perfume !!!!! That is a surprising coincidence 🙂 Isn’t it.. I never noticed the brand until you wrote it here as B&BW.
Also she gave my other friend this moonlight path body lotion.. I didn’t like it for the reason you have mentioned.. yes I am not a musk person 🙂
Oh woww Aarathi- u shud totally drench urself in those :d
The sweet pea is very sweet and girly. Its on my list too 😀
but this time I wanted a little less fragrance so got these. I also got one more- Dancing Waters. I’;ll review it on IMBB 🙂
enjoy your haul Bee. 😀 😀
I am looking forward to pick some body mists these summers. Have never tried them. 🙂
yeahhh me too loved the body mists – the moisturisers are ok-ok. Im going to pick sweet-pea now.
oh! my smilies look very phunny… 😛
me gareeeb dont have cute cute fancy smileys like u 😀