Heyy my fashionistas… hope you had a great weekend and partied hard… I celebrated new year’s eve with hubby and friends and we had a hell of a time!!! Good God was I screaming!! hehehehe
On this note have a very happy new year and hope you all achieve what you wish for 🙂
In my last giveaway… A lot of you had suggested I do haul posts. I used to earlier feel a bit shy to do haul posts but then I used to like when other girls hauled. So here is my first haul or the year… hope you guys like the stuff I got!
1) Dickinson’s Original witch hazel Pore perfecting toner:
This is my 2nd bottle and I just love this toner… For my oily, acne prone skin this is a blessing- and cheap too!!! I’ve already reviewed it here.
2) Neutrogena Healthy skin foundation: I got this because it was widely loved in the blogosphere and on youtube… it broke me out the 1st time but I want to test this more… 🙂 hope it works!
3) No7 protect and perfect intense eye cream: I saw a video of Lisa Eldridge talk about different types of dark circles according to the regions and how they effect people differently So I got this one the next minute.
4) MAC Cremesheen Glass in Over Indulgence: I am soooo loving this gloss…. cant wait to review it 🙂
5) MAC technakohl liner – jade way: I got this 2 weeks back but didn’t use it as yet so I can flaunt it right?? 😉 😉
6) Too faced shadow insurance: I don’t need to say anything more about this 😉
7) Maybelline Great Lash mascara: I got this solely for the packaging…. hope it suits me 🙂
8) Revlon photoready airbrush mousse makeup : I saw this on a blog and was so damn excited for it… its a great new technology Revlon has come up with… Loving the technique and cant wait to use it… It hasn’t been launched in all stores but I searched it and finally grabbed it at Target!
9) The Body Shop – Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask : This also is my second jar and I love this mask like hell… This reminds me its been a long time I went to LUSH!
10) L’Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner : I had run out of my eyeliner so got this one.. and its so wonderful. specially love the felt-tip applicator 🙂
11) E.l.f Cosmetics Blush – Candid Coral : I wanted a nice Coral blush for a more natural flushed look… hope it shows up on me *chews nails*
12) Missha -The Style Auto Eyebrow pencil : I ordered this before I discovered brow powders. I received it very late but I guess I’ll give this a try 🙂
13) Random stuff: I got a nail buffer cube and a cute hello Kitty band-aid set…
14) And last but not the least I got a cute Acrylic Water container because I plan to drink more water from now 🙂
Hope you liked my haul.. Do let me know if you want me to review a certain item first 🙂 Also do share if you shopped recently- would love to see your haul too 😀
This new year my main resolution is to get back to people… I’m the worst friend in terms of keeping touch or calling frequently but this year I’m planning to change that 🙂 Not to mention this year I also plan to finish the things I start- that means more DIY projects 😉
Have a great week huns!!!
24 thoughts on “First Haul of 2012!”
I loved your haul Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee……its not even two days into New Year and you bought so many things :hunter:…..I want everything from this….the jaaaaaaaaaaar…..seeing your resolution, I want to drink more water from nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww 🙂
Hi Jomol!! 😀
Hahaha. Jomolayyy. :happydance:
Wowww Bee…awesommmeee haul!!! ….Hey…Neutrogena Healthy skin foundation broke ur skin..too bad!! 🙁 It works perfectly fine for my oily combination skin…and me lovedddddddd your random stuffs as well..he he he!! 😀
Thankoo Cali… I want to like it so much . Will try it some more times.
I have the great lash mascara..its good for everyday use..but nothing dramatic sorts!! 😛
Yeah re. Even I thought so. I really want a dramatic one now.
Haul at the start of New Year…hmmph 😛 😛 😛
Share the blush and I would then say ‘ nice haul’ 😛 😛 😛
hehehee…..Superb haul Bee :-*
Thanks Pooja …. 😛
Loved each & everything u picked up especially the gloss… do i have the option to raid yr stuff …. lolzzz… hugs !
Thanks babes… Only if you let me raid Ur clothes :))
babe! loved the haul! wow you are on aroll here… and you know what hauling in the beginning of the year means? it means that you are gonna be hauling the whole year 😛 Lucky You!
OMG really? Could it be any better then? hehehe
nice haul bee 🙂
Thanks Bhumi 🙂
OMGGGGGGGG!!! I totaly no like you for oen weekk.. such a huge haullll!!! *hunterwaliii* *smuugg*
Buhahaha – I’m just following you , cheli learning from the Guru :)) :happydance: :evil laugh:
These are awesome!
Great picks doll
Happy 2012 gorgeous.
Thanks sweets wish you the same 😀
LOVE all the goodies! Can’t wait to see the reviews 😀
Thanks a lot Shreya 😀 happy 2012 🙂
Bee as far as my banner, I found the image searching “Houston Skyline” on google images. Then I opened it up in Adobe photoshop and edited it with text and size and everything. Then I had to host the image on picture stack and changed it via the header gadget on the blogger dashboard. Hope this helps!
Shasie of Live Life in Style
Lovely haul Beenii! I want to see the MAC Cremesheen glass on u!