Today I decided to play with my gold pigment a little bit. Also, since a lot of girls are doing bridals, I thought I’d do something for the bridesmaids.. hehehe This is the Indian version though. Here in US, this look would most likely go with cocktail dresses & tons of bling in an upscale pub. In India & middle east, relatives can wear it for weddings & receptions… as for me, I wore it while doing laundry today!!!
[click on the pic to enlarge]
- Prep your eyes with primer or concealer.
- Apply a jet black liner pencil like shown.
- Take a black eyeshadow on a pencil brush & start blending. It’s ok if it’s a little messy.
- & 5. Take a bronzy shade (shown below) on a buffing brush & start blending from outer to inner crease. blend well as to marry the shades.
- Take a nice metallic brown & place it on the lid. just pack it off with as much intesity as you want.
- Take a Golden Pigment (shown below) & start packing it over the brown shadow on the lid. I used a wet brush for it.
- Apply eyeliner, curl your lashes & apply a dramatic mascara/ false lashes.
The main products for this look:
TIP : In place of gold, if you use a neutral shade or a pearly white, it will be mellowed down for a casual look 🙂
I also thought of using a strawberry kinda lips to go with this look as opposed to the usual n*de just to have some fun. A brown lip would also look fab with it IMO.
I always want to make my eyes look bigger & more open. I think I achieved it here : do you think so? Hope you all liked it! do let me know what would you wear it with in the comments below!
14 thoughts on “Golden eye Aka EOTD with gold pigment!”
lovely makeup, amazing, shade on lips
Thanks a ton Tapas 🙂 how are you? Long time
It looks beautiful:)
Thanks dear :))
La la la la…It’s awesome Bee…Super work
Thanks AB 🙂 how are you?
ah…pretty welll…still recovering from my throat infection 🙂
Lots of pending stuff and too less time and even lower energy levels 🙁
me too yaa. my leg is giving me trouble since that past 2 weeks. really feels sick. hope we get better soon 😀
Amazing work dear 🙂 Gorgeous EOTD <3
Thanks so much Vipra!
Thanks so much Shrinjla 🙂 I like your name!
HI BEE! YOUR WORK IS AMAZING!
Pingback: Bourjois Multi Shimmer Eye Loose Powder #03 Rose Or | Beauty and Everything Else