Hey everyone. hope you all are having a great week. If you follow me on facebook/instagram, you’d know that I’m currently in Mumbai, India visiting my family. And of course, with all my friends raving about the products,places etc I just HAD to go out and check out stuff…
Mumbai has really come out with a ton of malls in the past 2yrs. Some of them in the most unexpected places. I checked out the Phoenix market city (not to be confused with Phoenix mills)- loved it!!! it feels just like the malls in US! Hubby loved it too so it was a relief. LOL
Lets check out the piccys 🙂
1) Kiehl’s ultimate man body scrub soap : Actually, got this as a gift for my bro-in-law but hubs liked it so much that he stole it.. LOL
[this generally happens to me when I get toys for kids ;)]
2) TBS tea tree face wash : Heard so much about this. and the green color looks so fresh. Can’t wait to use it 😉 My friend and co-blogger Suma will agree, TBS is irrestible.
And these are the samples I got – which of course go in my kitty 😉
3) Rose garden scented candle : I got 2 of these from Debenham’s… LOVED the rosy fragrance. Scented candles are really my weakness. And honestly, I searched for scented candles a lot and found them only in that store. Definitely recommended.
4) Colorbar I-glide pencils : A lot of my friends asked me to try out these and the FACES ones. I still have to try the Faces ones but so far I’m liking how these colorbar pencils fare in the Mumbai weather.
5) Golden sandals from Metro :
Gray-black flats from Hush-puppies :
I named this as Haul-1 because I’m definitely going to check out the new Lakme, faces and colorbar ranges. Do comment below what you like from this list… also, if you want to recommend a specific product, do let me know and I will definitely check it out 🙂
Have a grt day peeps and enjoy 🙂
10 thoughts on “India haul – Part 1!”
wow…cute haul… love the TBS face wash….:)) M also a great fan of scented candles… 🙂 Enjoy vacation !!! me in cochin now…very soon , we will relocate to Hyderabad…. Waiting for ur colorbar review….
thanks babes 🙂 you wont be going back to London?
lovely haul bee..u wil lov the tbs face wash for sure.me lov iglides
thanks Pree 🙂 the i-glides are great 🙂 I got that Suma wala gloss too today 😉
oooo…nice haul Bee..
Thanks Bhumi :)-
whoa!! nice HAUL Bee..loved everything…I think you should pick up the Lakme Absolute highlighters and Bronzers..also the eyeconic Kajal..Colorbar Creme touch lipsticks…they have fabulous shades so you might like atleast4 or 5…And the Colorbar True Gloss Lip Gloss which are super pigmented …..ColorBar Cocktail nail polishes, though you might have trouble carrying too many liquid things on your way back….
thanks AB 🙂 I’m definitely getting a lot of Lakme and colorbar. nail paints ka pata nahi but lip glosses for sure 🙂
fab haul! you should definitely give faces eye liners a try! also don’t forget lakme eyeconic kajal..its abslutely amazing! even lakme’s absolute kohl has wonderful reviews..also while at lakme check out lakme absolute matte lipsticks..peach carnation is hottest selling right now and perfect for everyday wear..n doesnt feel matte at all 🙂
Thanks a lot Parita.. heard so many lovely things about your cakes.. hope to taste one soon. I got Iconoic 🙂 and I’m getting their liquid liner soon 🙂