So what does one do when feeling a little blue? yes, do a blooo-eyed look 🙂 this actually did itself 🙂 I wanted to review a new lippie but ended up doing this look. this is really easy and effortless but if done well, will pass of in evening parties too….
1) Prime ur eyes.
2) Apply a light wash of apicot/champagne shade all over your lids.
3) Taking a gel/pencil liner in a bright color.. (I used blue) apply it on the lower lashline and waterline.
4) With an eyeshadow the same color as the liner,with a pencil brush apply it over the liner.
5) Apply a black liner very close to the upper lashline -almost like a tightline.
6) Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
7) With this look both nude and bright lips will look great so I attempted both.
8) Products used:
Hope you like the look. have a great day girls!
14 thoughts on “Reverse smokey blue eyes!”
the lip color is soooooooooooo good…suiting you so much bee 🙂
thanks babes 🙂 kaunsa wala- 1st yaa 2nd???
nice concept!! Loved the shimmery peach color for eyes and also the lipstick!
thanks so much Neeraj. coming from an expert like you – it feels great 🙂
I wish I had a better peach color though 🙂
wow! what an awesome idea! LOVED it beens.. and the lippy in the last pic is sooooo pretty and is suiting you so so much!!!!! 😀
thanks a ton babes 🙂 The lippie is my next review 🙂
this is great!
thanks Kuheli 🙂
very nice Bee , u look pretty and fresh in this look 🙂
Thnks so much Kannu 🙂
ilikeit, very pretty bee! love your eyes..
thanks so much Diane :*
Pingback: MAC matte lipstick DIVA review, swatches and FOTD | Beauty and Everything Else
Pingback: Inglot Matte Eyeshadow in #340 [Dark teal] review & swatches. | Beauty and Everything Else