Hey everyone! Rejoice coz it’s friday!!! We are apartment hunting so the whole week has been really hectic and the trend is supposedly going to continue through the weekend.
I am planning to do a couple of grunge makeup looks which are in my mind. Should I do them???
Meanwhile, I’ve been tagged to do my fav 5 lipsticks by the super gorgeous Deeptima and the wildchild Bharti so here they are!!!!
1) MAC RiRiWoo : I never wore red and now I can’t stop wearing this baby. hat’s off to you MAC. I even sent it’s sister RubyWoo for mom. plz MAC, make this permanent (reviewed HERE)
2) MAC Brave : this is my 2nd tube & God knows why I didn’t review it as yet. soon soonest! It’s my perfect MLBB. I will repurchase this all my life!
3) Maybelline’s a plum prospect : this is a cross between a lipstick and a lipgloss and it accompanied me on beach dates, grocery shoppings, mall visits, and everytime I thought “lets go someplace” ALL through summer!!! LOVE!
4) Rimmel Kate Moss #105 : my go-to mauve rose. Rimmel says it’s Mid-tone neutral bronze. but I’ve been keeping it my purse a lot at the moment.
5) Colorbar’s Vintage Rose : This one’s like Fuschia poured in a glass. I’ve got so many compliments every time I wear this… I should’ve bought a couple of backups! (reviewed HERE)
17 thoughts on “TAG- My 5 most favorite lipsticks!”
i like such posts 😀
me too….. you want to do this tag?
Thanks for tagging! I love that Vintage Rose one it’s so bright.
You’re welcome Jessica 🙂 I love it too. bought it on my last visit to India!
I am loving Brave!!..its gorgeous! I too was planning to do this tag today 🙂
I love brave so much… Do na Pari. I’d love to see ur favs :))
Loved your picks Bee..RiRi Woo is sooo droolworthy 🙂
RiRiwoo should be made permanent yaa. Ireally love it.
Nice picks..I always forget to do my tag..rather too occupied 🙁 Would do soon..
Even I did it so late :(. Me too fullyengrossed these days…
Would liketo see ur pics too
Hey Bee! Thanks for the tag! I am loving 105 and the Rose, but In your opinion, of all you posted, which is best for darker toned complexions…
For darker tones: RiRiwoo would look great and Vintage Rose (you can get a similar shade in MAC lipsticks 🙂 )
Ok awesome. i think i will try it. one more thing. do i need a lip liner?
lipliner is actually a very “yes/no” kind of a thing. I mostly use it when I just have to apply a fun lip gloss or a balm. but what you can do is : get a nude one to try (maybe a cheap product like Jordana or elf) and then decide if you want to regularly use it 🙂
perfect bee..ok so i am gonna go out this weekend and get a few of these products. Can’t wait to tell you how they work for me!
I am excited to start doing more with makeup. you inspired me! hehe!
Oh wow. Sounds really fab :)) for lip liners, get one nude shade and other your favourite for starters 🙂 and check out the laura mercier & bobbi brown shadow sticks
Recently I was extremely low on cash and debts were eating me from all sides! That was UNTIL I decided to make money on the internet! I went to surveymoneymaker dot net, and started filling in surveys for cash, and surely I’ve been far more able to pay my bills!! I’m so glad, I did this! With all the financial stress these years, I really hope all of you will give it a chance. – i4sl