I’ve taken up this challenge with one of my favourite bloggers Preeti Shenoy. She is a very beautiful writer with beautiful writing style – not make-up related though. You can find her here: http://justamotheroftwo.blogspot.com/
Post 1: TEN SECRETS –
1) I absolutely detest the extra practical people who promise to be your best friends and then go ahead and royally ditch you.
2) I read a newspaper back to front – Specially times of India- I read the 1st page and then start from back. Also I need the whole paper. I cant share the paper when I’m reading – thats a very very old habit.
3) I dont like it when people say “Arre waah! aish kar rahi hain waha pe!!!” everybody has their own struggles- right??? 🙂
4) I realize and feel the term “unconditional love” every day since 4th July 2010.
5) Sometimes I think of old things and cry- rather- wail my eyes out!! (just did that! no reason!)
6) I love getting dolled up even though half the time I have no where to go and I’m doing ghar kaa kaam all made up.. lolll (thats how I realised I should blog about it!! If its going to get wasted let me waste it with style ;))
7) I miss the days when I was working! being a housewife is much tough (my salute to all housewifes :D)
8) I’m sometimes happy for no reason and also get sad for no reason!! (with or without PMS)
9) I miss my friends – A LOT – they know who they are!
10) I’m damn lazy- OK- that’s no secret 😉
Next post – nine loves 2moro!!!
I’m inviting all the readers of this blog to take up this challenge- lets see how far we go!!!
BTW did you enter my giveaway yet??? click on the site banner to go to the post!!!