1) Applied ELF eyeshadow primer
2) Applied Maybelline Tattoo Eyeshadow Pomegranate Punk (Reviewed HERE)
3) Applied a wash of MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow on the entire lid.(Reviewed HERE)
4) Applied MAC Coquette Eyeshadow (HERE)
5) Fill in your brows – I used my Ardell Brow Defining Palette.
6) I applied a matte highlighting shade under the highest point of my brows and the inner corners of my eyes.
7) I applied eyeliner and Mascara.
8) I applied MAC studio fix concealer under my eyes.
9) I applied a peachy-bronzy blush on my cheeks & a light gloss on the lips and I was done.
I didn’t like this one so much but none of the pics focussed :(( the lights were horrible as the weather was creating a havoc… please don’t bash me for the poor pics.. 🙂
And this is the outfit I wore… we went to HardRock casino and had a great time.. Watched a great band play, had grt food and danced a bit 🙂
btw- does this qualify as Color-blocking????
10 thoughts on “Weekend date night EOTD & LOTD!”
woohoo whistle whistle beena :)) loved the outfit especially the denim skirt… totally biker chic 😉
Oh wow… really?? thankooo thankkooo.. me happy dancing 🙂
very pretty eye makeup Bee!
Thanks Parita 🙂 how are you?
u look cuteeeeeee beeeni :*
rocked it..me wants to wear denim skirt too.. Bee your skin!!!!…I always drool on your skin… 😀 😀
wow…rocking dres.s.i too love denim skirt…my hubby naaa….he s not allowing me to…:( lucky u….I am jealous of 2 things from you…One U in US>>>>Lets shift our places…U come to UK>>>I will go to US>>> ALso…Ur flawless skin…amazing Bee…I wonder Y u need a concelaer:))hehehe 😀
Nice eye makeup Bee.. also ur Outfit 🙂
Thanks Rajani 🙂